43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

Dottie Fashion: Missnobody or Anna Ponsa has me mesmerized

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Missnobody or Anna Ponsa has me mesmerized

I met Anna in our age of Absolut Mode Society-a nice project I collaborated several bloggers telling our vision of the world of fashion, and since then I am hipnitizada with missnobody. The other day I found these pictures of his house in hypeyou and I realized that I had not submitted.

Missnobody I like having a very personalized, note that his training as an architect, which has lost almost essentially from the beginning of blogging, when we all did not know everything we could win-and that she, as a person , so cool because it is love.

Enjoy with a nice blog dear!With you all missnobody!

No comments:

Post a Comment